Sunday, 6 October 2013

Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane Dupes: Garage Shoes




Plantain Boots. // Garage Shoes

We all have a soft spot for Jeffrey Campbell shoes, they just suit every taste and style! The only little problem with owning a gorgeous pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes is the expense. About a month ago I wrote a post about my favourite Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane cheap dupes that are out on the high street right now (read here). One of the dupes I spoke about were the Garage shoes which I was disappointed with because I couldn't get hold of a pair in my size, but guess what? I managed to get hold of a pair!! All it took was a simple email to Garage asking if they were going to restock these beautiful cut out boots and within an hour I got a reply explaining they had managed to get hold of a pair for me and were sending them to my local store! Their customer service was excellent!

So here I am, wearing my new Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane dupes. Although the sizing is a little big, I still absolutely adore them and for a price tag of only £24.99 I'm really not complaining! The boots didn't take long to wear in as I wore them around the house with big thick socks. The only difference I could obviously see again was the extra shine of the boots because of the faux leather, but apart from that everything else was perfect from the silver buckles, to the cut-outs and the chunky heel and platform.

I'm so happy with these dupes and I would definitely recommend if you can get hold of a pair to buy them!

Heart Rating

Design:/ 
Comfort:/ 
Fit:/ 
Practicality:/ 

6 comments:

  1. Wow these are beautiful!!!
    They defiinitely look worth the low price!
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They really are worth the low price, I can't believe how similar they are to Jeffrey Campbell's! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love finding dupes at lower prices! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It saves us a lot of money! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I've been on the hunt for these dupes for what seems like forever!!! Love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have they sold out?! Keep trying, I hope you get your hands on a pair! :) xx

      Delete