Thursday, 10 October 2013

Autumn Triangles + 20% off at Motel Rocks!



































































































































D R E S S. // Motel (Sold out, similar here)
B O W L E R. H A T. // H&M
S H O E S. // Kurt Geiger (last season)
N E C K L A C E. // Topshop (still sold in High street stored, similar online here)

I ordered this perfect dress a couple of months ago for my 21st Birthday in May from Motel Rocks but I completely forgot about it until now! The shape of the dress was the first detail I noticed, I'm not usually a strapless dress kind of girl as I'm always worried it will fall down through the night but this dress is a miracle, it doesn't fall down at all (Yay for Motel Rocks!) I adore the fit and flare style, it's so flattering for any shape and size and because of the netting underneath the dress it doesn't blow up in the wind and show your underwear!! It's such a beautiful dress, I love the triangle beaded detail, it's so unique! I like to wear my red patent Kurt Geiger heels with this outfit as the shoes make the outfit pop out more! I've added my new black bowler hat too, it's perfect for those bad hair days, I've experienced many of those - this hat is the perfect remedy, trust me!

I've teamed up with Motel Rocks offering you lovely followers a special 20% discount! Yay!! They have an amazing AW13 collection, I've got my eye on the Zena Bodycon Dress in Henna Hand Black! Use the code jessica_har at the checkout for 20% off!

7 comments:

  1. This outfit is great! Love the dress so much~ It might be a bit chilly to wear in this weather though! :)

    www.gingifer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ahh I know, I wouldn't wear it in the day like this. It's more for evening wear for a party or special occassion :) xx

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous. Those heels are mega cool.

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Megan! They're my favourite heels (for now!) :) xx

      Delete
  3. that dress looks gorgeous on you! and I love the bead detail at the top xx

    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love love love the triangle bead detail too, it's so unique! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Your skin is flawless! Love these photographs, so professional
    love victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete