Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Topshop Lace Trim Socks


Can you remember those frilly little socks you HAD to wear for primary school? Well I used to love wearing them! So when Topshop decided to bring out adult sizes in those cute socks last year I just had to have a pair, or two...or three! I bought my first pair last winter in the colours khaki, burgundy and black and I have worn them over and over and over again. I just love them so much! So when summer arrived and Topshop brought out the lace trimmed socks in bright pastel colours I just couldn't resist, and I bought six pairs.. oops! The socks are extremely reasonably priced at £3.50 each, or 3 pairs for £8! They go amazingly well with every kind of shoe, they're comfy, fit well to the foot and ankle and add a pretty accent to any outfit! I am more than happy with these socks and I especially love how the lace peeps over the edge of any pair of shoes! Oh, and most importantly, from experience of my winter lace trimmed socks, they wash lovely! I have experienced no bobbly bits or lace unravelling at any point. Go grab a pair or seven now!

Heart Rating

Design:/ 
Comfort:/ 
Fit:/ 
Practicality:/ 

I hope you are all having a lovely week so far! Do any of you own the Topshop Lace Trimmed Socks? Which colours are your favourite?

1 comment:

  1. Is topshop still selling those colourful lace socks? if so where to purchase? link me please? thanks alot

    ReplyDelete